Marina Podgaevskaya / Марина Подгаевская"🎨 was born in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. In 1983, she graduated from Leningrad Serov Art college, Interior Design Department.In 1998 she finished the studio school specializing in Old Masters painting techniques. Podgaevskaya🎨 is an author of more than 500 works, with her paintings being part of numerous art shows in Russia, Europe and Asia.
Many of her paintings are in private Russian, American and Western European collections, as well as in Pulkovo Observatory collection, Saint-Petersburg State University and the Slovak Embassy in Moscow.
Paintings of Marina Podgaevskaya* are lyrical and full of mythology and fantasy themes. However, the images created by the artist, be it the nymph or Roman Aurora are often accompanied by the modern cityscapes, thawing in a sleepy haze.Flower petals are covering the silhouettes like garments. Podgaevskaya's technique of painting is largely based on her long-term studies of old masters of Dutch and French schools. Nevertheless, the painter was capable of creating her own unique style.Soft translucent colors sound in poetic and musical way and on the other hand create a vivid atmosphere and expression, forming a harmony of shapes and color.Exhibition
- 1991 - The participation at LenExpo exhibition "St.Petersburg artists";
- 1995/1997 - The participation in the Summer Garden in St.Petersburg;
- 2001 - The participation in Show-room "Smolny" in St.Petersburg;
- 2005/2006 - Gallery "Residence" in St.Petersburg;
- 2005/2006 - DAR gallery in St.Petersburg;
- 2006 - Exhibition in The Russian Ethnography Museum in St. Petersburg;
- 2007 - Participation in Charity Auction in Moscow embassy in Saint Petersburg, organized by St. Petersburg Public Charitable Foundation "Mercy";
- 2007 - Personal exhibition "Unostentatious dream" in the "DD" Gallery in St. Petersburg;
- 2007 - Personal exhibition "Unostentatious dream-2" in "Kazan" ship salon, St. Petersburg;
- 2007 - Group exhibition in the Center of Books and Graphics in Petersburg.
- 2007 - Group exhibition at ARTINDEX in St. Petersburg;
- 2008 - Group artists exhibition in Gostinniy dvor, Moscow;
- 2008 - The art exhibition in CAH (Central House of Artists), Moscow;
- 2008 - Personal exhibition in English club, St. Petersburg;
- 2008 - Personal exposition in the context of the International Marine Exhibition Boat Show at LenExpo, St. Petersburg;
- 2009 March - the exhibition "Art Salon" CHA, Moscow;
- 2009 June - Exhibition at the gallery JMA, Vienna, Austria;
- 2009 October-November - Solo exhibition at the gallery "Russian Portrait", St. Petersburg;
- 2009 December - Participated in the exhibition "Art Manege", Moscow;
- 2009 December - Collective exhibition "Jazz history. I see you hear!" in the exhibition hall "Tolstoy Square, St Petersburg.
- 2009 January - Artistic Life in Peterburge, Nantes, France, La vie d'artistes à Saint-Pétersbourg, Cosmopolis, Nantes, France;
- 2009 April - White Nights in Peterburge, House of the national heritage, Mesker, Atlantic Coast, France "Les nuits blanches de Saint-Pétersbourg" la Maison de la Patrimoine, Mesquer, France;
- 2009 May - Inspiration, Beautiful Island in the Sea, Atlantic Ocean, France "Le souffle secret", Belle-ile en mer, France;
- 2009 July - Paint the White Nights Peterburga Gallery, Rex, Puligen, France "Les couleurs des nuits blanches de Saint-Pétersbourg", galerie Rex, le Pouliguen, France;
- 2009 August - Light and Colours White Nights Peterburga, Cathedral, Pornic, France "Les lumières et les couleurs de Saint-Pétersbourg", Chapelle de l'Hôpital, Pornic, France;
- 2009 September - Art for churches, festivals, Pornichet, France "L'art au gré des chapelles" festival, Pornichet, France;
- 2009 December - Light and Colours Peterburga, City Hall, Saint Nazaire, France "Les lumières et les couleurs de Saint-Pétersbourg", Mairie, Saint-Nazaire, France.
- 2010 January - Exhibition at the gallery JMA, Vienna, Austria;
- 2010 - Personal Exhibition in gallery "Mohovaya"18 in St.-Petersburg - DREAMS of SPRING;
- 2010 - Participation in Biennial in Beijing (China);
- 2011 September - Personal exhibition in Samara in the gallery "Babylon";
- 2013 February - Personal exhibition in the gallery SPAS in St. Petersburg.
- 2013 March - Art Salon in Moscow.
- 2013 April-May - Personal Art Exhibition "Kunstverein ZeitKunst Gallery" in Baden-Baden (Germany);
- 2013 December - Solo exhibition "When I listen to jazz… " in Samara in the gallery "Babylon";
- 2014 February - Personal exhibition in the gallery RUSSIAN PORTRAIT St. Petersburg.
- 2014 March and December - Exhibition "ANTIQUE MARKET". Lenexpo, St. Petersburg.
- 2015 April - Exhibition "ANTIQUE MARKET". Lenexpo, St. Petersburg.
- 2016 September - Art Canton-2016 - Art Exhibition in Guangzhou, China.
- 2016 October - Exhibition ArtExpoSpb, Lenexpo, St. Petersburg.
- 2016 November -Shanghai Art Fair-2016, Shanghai, China.
Marina Podgaevskaya / Марина Подгаевская🎨 è nata in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. Nel 1983 si è diplomata in progettazione interni presso la Scuola d'Arte di Leningrado dal nome V.Serov.Nel 1988 ha completato il corso di studi di antiche tecniche di pittura (italiana ed olandese).La Podgaevskaya ha prodotto più di 500 opere. Molti dei suoi dipinti sono in collezioni private russe, asiatiche, europee ed americane, così come nella raccolta Pulkovo Observatory, Saint-Petersburg State University e l'Ambasciata Slovacca a Mosca.I quadri di Marina Podgaevskaya🎨 sono lirici e pieni di temi mitologici e di fantasia. Tuttavia, le immagini create dall'artista, siano esse la ninfa o l'Aurora romana, sono spesso accompagnati dai paesaggi urbani moderni immersi in una nebbia sonnolenta.Petali di fiori coprono le sagome come copricapi.La tecnica della Podgaevskaya della pittura è in gran parte basata sui suoi studi a lungo termine di vecchi maestri di scuole olandesi e francesi.Ciò nonostante, l'artista è stata in grado di creare un proprio stile unico. Morbidi colori traslucidi richiamano ad un suono in modo poetico e musicale e, dall'altro creano un'atmosfera vivace e di espressione, formando una armonia di forme e colori.