Roberto Weigand is an award-winning illustrator and cover designer in Brazil.Roberto Weigand studied Architecture in São Paulo's University and in 1991 he started working as an Illustrator for newspapers, magazines and children's books. From 1999 he worked as Illustrator and Infographist for Veja magazine, from 2001 he became responsible for Istoé magazine covers and from 2002 he started to write for Publish magazine.
As illustrator he won the following prizes in Brazil:
- Prémio Ofélia Fontes (1998);
- Prémio Jabuti (1999) for Children Illustration;
- For image edition he won two Prémios Esso (2000 and 2002) for magazine Graphic Creation.
- Prêmio Ofélia Fontes - 1998;
- Prêmio Jabuti de ilustração Infantil - 1999;
- Prêmio Esso de Criação Gráfica em Revistas - 2000;
- Prêmio Esso de Criação Gráfica em Revistas - 2002.